12.30.2009

orion london

Photobucket

i need to step away from sample sale websites because they just lead me down a path of no good. but i am happy (and full of guilt) to say that i just scored this fabulous Orion London dress. i had never heard of the brand before but after a little poking around my best friend, the internet, i think i may have found retail heaven... because this is exactly what everyone would be wearing.

and here is a sample of my favorites:


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

mmm can't you just imagine those with a blazer, tights, and cute booties? or, for the summer, strappy sandals, headband, and cross-body little leather purse? i definitely know where i'm getting all of my summer dresses - now to convert the prices to american dollars and see if they ship to the united states! and thank god work just called me with the option of coming in a few hours early. i need to fund my obsession...

No comments: